This eight week ON-LINE certification review course covers the content areas included in the school nurse certification exam. Utilizing textbooks, review books, manuals and internet sites, this program will provide the participant with skills and strategies to pass the examination.
The attendee will have one week to complete each session and corresponding pre-test before they are given access to the next week’s materials. Access to the materials for each session will begin on Saturday and end on Friday. If you do not complete a session before 5pm on Friday (each week) you will no longer have access to it and we will be unable to award credit for that session. Once you register for this online course using the Registration tab above, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the online materials. Our registration staff is here to help, so please don’t hesitate to email us if you have questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 12 - 18, 2017 - Session 1 - Introduction and Health Appraisal: Part I
- August 19 - 25, 2017 - Session 2 - Health Appraisal: Part II
- August 26 - September 1, 2017 - Session 3 - Special Health Issues
- September 2 - 8, 2017 - Session 4 - Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- September 9 - 15, 2017 - Session 5 - Professional Issues
- September 16 - 22, 2017 - Session 6 - Health Problems: Part I
- September 23 - 29, 2017 - Session 7 - Health Problems: Part II
- September 30 - October 6, 2017 - Session 8 - Test Taking Strategies