This eight week on-line certification review course covers the content areas included in the school nurse certification exam. Utilizing textbooks, review books, manuals and internet sites, this program will provide the participant with skills and strategies to pass the examination.
The attendee will have one week to complete each session and corresponding pre-test before they are given access to the next week’s materials. Access to the materials for each session will begin on Saturday and end on Friday. If you do not complete a session before 5pm on Friday (each week) you will no longer have access to it and we will be unable to award credit for that session. Once you register for this online course using the Registration tab above, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the online materials. Our registration staff is here to help, so please don’t hesitate to email us if you have questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 18 - 24, 2017 - Session 1 - Introduction and Health Appraisal: Part I
- March 25 - 31, 2017 - Session 2 - Health Appraisal: Part II
- April 1 - 7, 2017 - Session 3 - Special Health Issues
- April 8 - 14, 2017 - Session 4 - Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- April 15 - 21, 2017 - Session 5 - Professional Issues
- April 22 - 28, 2017 - Session 6 - Health Problems: Part I
- April 29 - May 5, 2017 - Session 7 - Health Problems: Part II
- May 6 - 12, 2017 - Session 8 - Test Taking Strategies