Virtual NASN 2021 is Not a repeat of last year's virtual conference!
- In keeping with NASN’s customer and member-focused content delivery approach, Virtual NASN2021 will offer:
- Virtual Braindates on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Post topics you want to discuss in the Braindate topic market.
- Schedule one-on-one video chats with other attendees or establish a meeting time to discuss your topic with a small group of attendees.
- Interaction with speakers using the in-session chat or speaker question submission form.
- Dedicated discussion threads for each session to support post-session discussions with your colleagues.
- ChatrollTM chat with poster presenters on Monday during poster hall hours.
- Video meet-up opportunities with vendors during exhibit hall hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- ChatrollTM chat with exhibit representatives in exhibit booths during exhibit hall hours.
- A Scavenger Hunt in the exhibit hall with win prizes awarded through random drawings.
- A Time to Unwind; our final session on Friday afternoon full of celebration and fun stuff!
NASN encourages you to attend as many of the sessions being presented during the 5-day session lineup for the best conference experience. This is where you will interact with other attendees and speakers. This is also where you will hear special news from NASN. However, if you miss a session when it is presented, you can view a recording after it airs and for a full 90 days.
[Times noted are tentative.]